Wednesday, July 4, 2007

100 thing to do before I die.

1. Go on a week long road trip.
2. Swim with a dolphin
3. Ride in a taxi in NYC.
4. Sit on a jury
5. Find a guy to take dance classes with me
6. Then learn a contemporary piece
7. salsa properly
8. quick step
9. and the fox trot.
10. Talk to a parrot
11. Go to a real concert
12. Buy a dozen roses and give them to my mom and tell her how much I love her.
13. Hug a stranger.
14. Go on a mission trip to Africa.
15. Run a marathon
16. Go deep sea fishing
17. Tell someone the story of my life, sparing no details
18.Write the novel I know is inside of me.
19. Barf from working out so hard.
20. Take a Pilate's class
21. Decorate a children's room.
22. Be an extra in a movie.
23. Plant a tree.
24. Learn the words to the song in the beginning of The Lion King
25. Decorate a cake.
26. Model. (not in a vain way) I just think it would be really neat to get to do a photo shoot.
27. Draw on the beach.
28. Go to Greece.
29. Eat all organic food for a month.
30. Learn not to say yes when I really mean no.
31. Take a picture with a giraffe.
32. Pet a duck.
33. Pick a banana off of a banana tree.
34. Ride my bike everywhere I need to go for one day.
35. Teach someone illiterate to read
36. Volunteer at a hospital.
37. Understand calculus.
38. Learn a foreign language and use it.
39. Go to a country that I don`t know the language and go shopping all day.
40. See a rain forest.
41. Go skinny-dipping
42. Paint a mural.
43. Draw with chalk on a city street.
44. Have a picnic in the park with Wendy`s food.
45. Throw someone a surprise birthday party.
46. Receive a surprise birthday party.
47. Play Anne in Anne of Green Gables.
48. Perform in Cats.
49. Go to college.
50. Work on my character every day.
51. Give food to a homeless person.
52. Volunteer and the Sam`s shelter.
53. Remodel a really old house and move in!
54. Build a picket fence.
55. Go on a walk with five poodles.
56. Own a golden retriever.
57. Waitress.
58. Choreograph a contemporary piece.
59. Smile when I feel like yelling.
60. Plant an entire garden with purple flowers.
61. Make myself spend half-day at a concentration camp and swear never to forget.
62. Sleep outside.
63. Eat rattlesnake.
64. Shower in a water fall.
65. Sit in a forest all day reading a good book.
66. Explore a Forest.
67. Drive a stick shift.
68. Learn to drive.
69. Get my licence.
70. Drive along country roads.
71. Run to the top of the Statue of Liberty
72.Learn to hand toss pizza dough
73. Inspire someone.
74. Give blood.
75. Fly first class.
76. Stand on a border line.
77. Sit on an elephant.
78. Give to locks of love.
79. Pick up an accent.
80. Ride a mechanical bull.
81. Learn a really cool magic trick.
82. Dance in the rain.
83. Dance in the ocean.
84. Watch all of Sleeping Beauty.
85. See a Broadway production.
86. Mud wrestle (I know, I know, sounds kinky)
87. Make an origami swan.
88. Spend one night in prison. It would be quite an eye opener.
89. Have a crowd burst into song and dance Hair Spray style.
90. Stand up for myself.
91. Dress up gangster.
92. Learn to be quiet.
93. Make a snow angel.
94. Make a snow ball.
95. Have a paint fight.
96. Realize how blessed I am.
97. Fall deeply in love - helplessly and unconditionally.
98. Have children.
99. Look into my child`s eyes and see myself and smile.
100. Live life the the fullest.


Life's to precious to waste.
I love everyone of you.

Rachel Paula.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's an amazing list, Rachel. I love it :D Kudos to you

shelley said...

what a fantastic list. gosh now I feel like the guy must have felt in A Walk to Remember and I wanna help you accomplish those things! lol

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome list!

Matt said...

We've updated our band's blog sites so feel free to stop on by and check it out some time. If you would or wouldn't like us commenting to let you know each time we update please let us know by leaving a comment on our blog site. If you do not tell us to discontinue these friendly reminders we will continue to send them, but let us know if you would like them just so we know. Add us to your friends list if you please (please).
kidronvalley.blogspot.com
xanga.com/Kidron_Valley