Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, they both, oh yes, they both, oh yes they both reached for the gun!

I thought it was time for an update.
Last night I saw Surf`s Up. At first I didn`t want to see it because I thought it was going to be like Happy Feet. I was definitely way better than Happy Feet. I liked it. Then went to Taco Cabana. Chicken taco`s yummy but oh so messy. Took pictures. The best pictures are when you`re not worrying if you`re going to look good. :) heh.


Meow.

India looking beautiful. Myself looking....well....ummm....... Scott looking...I`m not quite sure and Shelley looking tan. Shelley`s pretty.

So i taught swim lessons today. I did them last week also. The three and four`s are my favorite. The older kids are sweet too but I like the younger ones better. So I have a weird situation. I teach from 10:30 - 12:00 and then I got to swim practice from 4:00-5:45 or I lifeguard from 1-5. So I`m never sure when to shower. Because If a shower I`m usually going to get all chlorinated with in 1 to 4 hours later.
I can`t think of anything else to say.
Love y`all
Rach

3 comments:

shelley said...

haha actually I was talking about the picture Scott drew me...I guess you left before I got it...but it's really cool. And India kept the flower. We had to fight over it lol j/k
ahhh I love your title! lol "Are you sorry?" "Are you kidding???" lol I like your pictures, but they're a bit small. Could you send them to me @ brightlywound92@aim.com? thanks dahling:) I had so much fun with you last night. Totally need to start the Jellicle Ball SOON! lol love ya chica

Unknown said...

hehe "chlorinated" ...thats a fun word...

"where'd you come from?"
"mississippi"
"And your parents?"
"Very wealthy!"
lol I Looove that song! too bad we couldnt do THAT in the play
cute pics btw :D
love ya!
scoota'

shelley said...

my dad hasn't given an answer yet, but in case of a yes, I have questions:

how much are matinee tickets?
Could we PLEASE car pool? (it's more practical cause of gas, and it's SO much fun! lol)
what time would we meet up to car pool if we do? (keeping in mind that it's a sunday and all)
what time would we need to get there?

eeeeeeeeeh I hope we can go!!! oh, and beth wants to go too. yay!