Friday, June 1, 2007

Bands are getting jazzier, Cars are getting snazzier

So Graduation was Wednesday and completely entertaining! Congratulations to all who graduated!

Tomorrow is my first day at work, I`m excited. They tell you too much in those classes, see I`m not even scared of someone drowning I`m scared of someone having a heart attack. After work is the awards ceremony! I still don`t know what I`m going to wear...

I`m listening to Laura listening to some guy playing the flute and beat boxing to Sesame Street on youtube....heh it`s actually pretty cool and quite ironic since I`m wearing my The Grouch T-shirt :D!

I can`t believe it`s June!

Love you all!
Rachel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Good luck at work! I have nothing to wear either, so I'm going shopping in an hour. See ya later!
Actually

Matt said...

I don't know what I'm gonna wear either, but I have an hour left to chose so no biggy! Let's see, heart attack, that's when you do CPR right? Lifeguard, firefighter, everyone needs to learn CPR, you know they're making a glove that's suppose to help the common dimwit accurately perform CPR without training with computer that walks you through it... of course it costs 50k to produce now, but their going to try to make it affordable to most factories and facilities.

shelley said...

I hope you had fun at work!

Oh, an interesting piece of news: According to Caleb, you, Hannah, Scott, and myself are criminals. Because we used a song for Cats for dramatic purposes without written consent from the Really Useful Film Group.

Oops.