Sunday, May 20, 2007

hip-hip-hooray!

guess who`s a life guard!

ME!!!!!
I had my scenario test (rescuing a live victim without being told what happened) today and I passed so I am now a "trained professional" woot.

come visit me at work ;)

My brother Jonathon got a red truck recently and the day he brought it home we found a red bicycle in it so my mom asked why he had it there and he said he needed to take it to goodwill-nothing more was said. The next day I walk outside and in our drive way there is a different bicycle just sitting there. Today i found two more bicycles standing in my garage. None of them had I ever seen before. So it`s the mystery of the bicycles at my house.

*mwa*
Rachel

10 comments:

shelley said...

yyyaaaayyy!!!! Congratulations on being bonafide!

so does this mean you can come to rehearsal tomorrow?

*mwwaaa*

shelley said...

Great Scott! That's awesome! *starts singing* "Oh, happy day!"

It went pretty well...I messed up ALOT though lol. Did you go to Hannah's ballet recital?

shelley said...

lol yeah I just realized that. I used to say it all the time...I just thought I'd throw it in there. aw i'm sorry. yeah I wanted to go to Hannah's thing! she's such a good dancer!

19 1/2 hours! *sniff* I can't go that long without seeing you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good for you! I could never be a lifeguard. I'd be no good due to severe paranoia.

Unknown said...

w00t!! w00t!!! congrats, dudette!! :D

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! *throws confetti* Congrats on passing!

That's weird with the motorcycles. lol It makes me wonder where he's getting them... Oooooh, your brother's robbing people! lol jk

So I accidently typed in your blogspot without the "h" in Reeh and it to this person's blog who just turned 13. lol I was really confused 'cause I hadn't heard that you got a snowboard. *raised eyebrow* xp

*~*Laura*~*

shelley said...

here's some semi-clear instructions:
1. go to radioblogclub.com
2. create an account
3. type in a song that you want
follow the directions for how to get the code
4. paste the code into a block on your template

that should work. oh and call me whenever you get a chance!!!!

Anonymous said...

aw thanks. hope you're doing good - congrats on passing the test!

shelley said...

haha! aw thanks:) if i do end up going back to drama i'll probably do it for my audition....

Matt said...

congrats! o, this is Matt btw, I heard some of you drama peoples were here at blogspot or whatever, I just got this today and I'm SO CONFUSED! Like, the only way I found you was your link on xanga.