Saturday, May 5, 2007

I know where he`s going, he`s going where he`s supposed to be going

Oh my goodness it`s humid!
I went garage sale shopping this morning with my mom. I bought elephant salt and pepper shakers. Ones blue and the other is pink, they each have a ribbon around their neck tied in a bow, it` really cut, totally un-needed but cute.

I also went to the mall today went to icing and claire`s looking for cat ears which I have wanted for several months. Neither of the stores had them. I`m walking by myself towards Macy`s to meet up with my mom when I pass Hot Topic....."they might have them...ha they might look like really kinky ears .....maybe not...should I....no....well they`re usually really nice workers in there.....gosh I feel really stupid walking in there with a shopping bag from icing though...oh well...naww...hmm" after that went through my head I decided to go in there. I was proud of myself I`m not going to lie. I`m not scared of that place I just always feel stupid walking in there. Anyway they were nice and the lady told me that they didn`t have any and I`d probably have to go to party city or some place like that.

those were the adventures of my day....so far..... :)

thursday: One is going to be so awesome!

I`m starting life guard training soon. eek! I`m nervous about the CPR even though everyone says it`s easy.

Love y`all

Rachel

6 comments:

shelley said...

haha i JUST left a comment on your last post:) lol

OOH! Another idea! If we wanted to go EVEN MORE all out on this, we could get like tankini swimsuit tops and armlength gloves or something.
?

shelley said...

that is a good question...but we should find an answer soon...seeing as how we only have ONE guy....
;)

Unknown said...

i say we go with spandex, personally...
hehe kidding!
lol you can definately tell that we've wanted to do mung. and rumplet. a long while lol
Lifeguard training! Yes!!! I've always wanted to do that...

shelley said...

aw thanks:) thursday! my guess is we have alot of practicing to do. love you!

Anonymous said...

My mom finally agreed to me getting a blogspot. Next up is the myspace...:P

shelley said...

TAG

you're it.