Monday, May 14, 2007

I was tagged!

7 random facts about you tag game thing.

*I want to drive in a taxi in NYC before I die.

*I love love love looking at notes, letters, and programs from the past.

*I love having an occasion to dress up.

*I`ve always wanted to go to Greece

*I`m generally quiet around really loud people and loud around really quiet people.

*I can`t stand centipedes and worms. Spiders, beetles and anything else is fine, but centipedes and worms disgust me.

*I know this sounds sketchy but I`ve always wanted to mud wrestle. heh.

So I had my first life guarding class today. 4 hours every day for two weeks *SIGH* I`m really tired. Eh I really don`t like the lady instructing it. The instructor left and one of the guys called his friend and was like "hey do you want to go to hooters and hang out at your house and get wasted?" What`s the attraction in that? Seriously can he really believe he`s so cool for getting drunk on a monday night? Or just getting drunk period? P-A-Lease. ugh. Sheesh! anyway once I get the certification I`ll be glad I went through it.

sorry guys, I`m really tired so thanks for putting up with my complaining. :)

I got home from the beach today!! It was a lovely weekend with the whole family. I truly had a good time. I`ll probably post more about it later when I`m feeling more energetic.

I`m off to bed-I`m exhausted.

I love everyone one of you!

Rach

*EDIT* I just realized I spelled truly like truely along with some other stuff. yikes. From now on no more posts while I`m super duper tired. lol *end of EDIT*

4 comments:

shelley said...

hey you!
that's a good list. :) aw i'm sorry you're tired! life guard training sounds cool though.
stupid stupid guys! ah! well, they'll get their natural consequences.
love ya!

Anonymous said...

lol The mud wrestling made me laugh. I can picture you doing that though.:p Wow, four hours, that's a long class. No wonder you were tired. I'm glad you had fun at the beach.:)

*~*Laura*~*

shelley said...

I know!!! me too! i was so gross when I got home! but i agree, it was super fun. I'm really excited! Yesterday morning we were NOWHERE close to where we were in the afternoon.

Go us!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can see you mud wrestling, for some odd reason. Kinda creepy, though. :P
You're an amazing Rumpleteaser! (I hope I spelled that right...)